Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sweet Baby!


I enjoyed making baby cards these past two weeks! One of the girls I worked with had baby girl and one of my best friends is going to have a baby boy next week sometimes, if the calculations are right. 

This time I tried some asymmetrical cards, as far as the outside goes and I really like how they turned out! :-) 


Sweet Baby! Card ~ 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

  • Card stock from Core'dinations ~ Nostalgia Collection;
  • Paper from Paper Studio (Baby Pink Paisley/ Blue Paisley; Baby Pink Diamond; Baby Blue Stripes);
  • Stamps from Stampabilities ("Buggy Boogie") and Say it with Stamps ("Congratulations!");
  • Blue and Pink Paper Clips from Office Depot;
  • Two pearly flowers I saved from a gift bag I received;
  • Black / Burgundy Double Satin / Pink Double Satin Ribbon from RibbonFX;
  • Round Scalloped Punch 1 7/8 inch diameter;
  • Scissors from Paper Studio.

I'm always looking for fresh ideas for theme cards, baby ones in this case, and I would appreciate if you would point me to some good ones!  

~ Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon, as I am preparing to post a video about one way to make a gift card holder! ~