Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is here!


The notion of "Spring" is relative in southern Texas. :-) It gets from somewhat warm to quite warm. :-) The Satsuma tree in our front yard is blooming and that is making us very happy. 

No complaining, though. In the country I come from, it's still snowing! :-) 

I made this card for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I dug in the new paper that I got lately, from Stampin' Up! and from THAT serendipitious garage sale and I hope I made a card that truly inspired the feeling of spring.


"Spring"  5 x 5 in

Materials:

~ Cardstock - "Garage Sale" Collection :-);

~ Paper - Stampin' Up! - Delicate Dots Collection, Anne Griffin;

~ Punches: Scalloped Round Punch (1 7/8 in), Round Punch (1 1/2 in);


~Thanks so much for stopping by!~

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Such a stunning card - I love the colors you chose and the watercoloring is beautiful!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply stunning, love it!!

Emily said...

Awesome watercoloring job!

Courtney Baker said...

Did you freehand that watercolor? Yea, this card screams spring!

Also, what country are you from?

Jennifer said...

beautiful.

Meredith said...

I'm catching up on my blog roll..hehehe This card is gorgeous! The watercolor is stunning!!