Sunday, April 19, 2009

Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #14


Can you tell I'm determined to make a bunch of Mother's Day cards? :-))

I always start out the week by wanting to take part in Karen Giron's sketch challenge, over at The Sweetest Thing, but before I know it, it's already past the deadline! 

This time I didn't wait for the days to get busy, I got right away at making a couple of cards :-) 

Check out the other entries for this week's challenge HERE.


"Thank You, MOM" Card {1}  4 x 51/2 in


{SOLD}


MATERIALS: 

~ Cardstock: Garage Sale;
~ Paper: Mara-Mi;
~ Stamp: "Thank You" stamp from Say it with Stamps;
~ Ink: Brown from Stampabilities.


"Thanks, MOM" Card {2}   4 x 51/2 in


{SOLD}


MATERIALS:

~ Cardstock: Garage Sale (am I ever gonna find out what brand is my cardstock?! :-) )
~ Paper: Stampin' Up! Delicate Dots Collection;
~ Stamp: "Thanks!" stamp from Say it with Stamps;
~ Ink: Brown from Stampabilities;

For more Mother's Day cards, take a look HERE


//Thanks so much for stopping by//
  

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I love your first card! The colors are beautiful together!! Great job with the challenge!

Karen Giron said...

Very cute cards! I love the flourishes coming out from under the scallop.

Pirre said...

Beautiful cards!

Clydene said...

So, just how many mom's do you give cards to ;=-) They will be very lucky recipients.

{PurpleD} said...

Ha ha, they are actually for sale in a coffee shop :-)

Maybe I'll need only two for myself :-)

Courtney Baker said...

Fun card girl!