Tonight is our last night in Romania.
A part of me wishes to put off the good byes, especially after seeing the teary eyes of my grandmother. As our bed-and-breakfast host told us tonight "The most important thing is to know where you belong", so we are ready to come home to Victoria!
I collected a few things to make cards with. James tells me I could make cards with anything. That I could even tear off a card and make another one with it! I'm looking forward to get back in the swirl of challenges and catching up with all those awesome blogs I have been missing.
To go back to the beginnings of our trip, our wedding was beautiful. So they said. It took me a while to get over the fact that I was LATE. Forty minutes late. See, I can't even get over it right now, I had to mention it here!
If the internet went better, I would upload a few pictures and write more. I'll wait until we get back.
It was great to catch up!
See you soon,
Daniela
No comments:
Post a Comment