Hello everyone!
I could have found one or two reasons not to post my card today, but who can resist the challenges going on Papertreyink (Nichole Heady) website? Walking up at 6.30 am this morning helped a lot in finishing the card for today.
I have seen this color combination of a few web sites lately and I decided to give it a try. It worked really well with the sketch from Card Positioning Sistem #153. CPS works hand in hand with PTI for this challenge.

Recipe for {Daisy} Card 51/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise};
~ Paper: Bo'Bunny {Sweet Potato Vine};
~ Stamp: PTI {Polka Dot Basics I};
~ Ink: PTI {Fresh Snow};
~ Ribbon: Martha Steward {Clementine};
~ Embellie: K&Company.
I'm going to take a little nap now and dream about winning some Papertreyink goodies. It's Sunday after all! :-)
5 comments:
Daniela,
What a pretty daisy!
Brandi
This is so pretty! I love the colors and that fabulous flower! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
♥Lea
I'm just lovin' that daisy and the colors in your pretty card! FAB!
such a pretty card, daniela! i'm loving pti this week!
Very pretty card! Such bright, cheery colours! Love the big flower!
Post a Comment