Good evening everyone!
Today is PTI's Blog Hop day! I almost missed it. Again.
The bright side of thinking that some of Meile Belles' cards are just too perfect to not be simply CASED is that I can put them on my blog in times like this! I was so inspired by her Thank You cards, that I used the layout to make my own, for the baby shower guests.
These are the originals...
And these are mine...
Recipe for {Thank You} Cards 4 x 51/2 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Spring Moss}, Garage Sale Collection;
~ Stamp: PTI {In Bloom, Trio Tree Trimmings - sentiment};
~ Ink: PTI {Ripe Avocado}, Stampabilities {Plum};
~ Dew Drops: Robin's Nest.
I hope you're having fun browsing the Blog Hop cards. Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:
Gorgeous!!
Very pretty cards! Love the rhinestone centers!
So pretty!! Love your colors and those rhinestones.
Fabulous & great color choice!!!
Your cards turned out gorgeous! In Bloom is one of my favorite sets and you reminded me why. Glad you were able to make the blog hop and I got to see your cards.
Beautiful cards! Love the bling in the center! :)
Oh my! Purple gorgeousness! They are perfect. I can't wait to discover more purple perfection on your blog later.
Beautiful job. I like the little touch of purple :)
YOur card is beautiful!!!!
Love 'em!
Absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful tribute to Maile.
Great job! I love that you added such texture and dimension with the Dew Drops. Thanks so much for sharing!
Simply stunning just like Maile's, love the soft colors!
Lovely, great touch with the purple rhinestones too.
These are so pretty. I love the touch of bling!
Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks Daniela, for your kind words and for choosing my cards for inspiration!
I love your take on Maile's cards, beautifully done!!
These are fabulous! I love the colors and the purple dots in the flowers!
So pretty, nicely done!
Wow! So gorgeous! I love them! ♥♥ Kay
so pretty!
love the black background and the bit of bling! These would be so fun to recreate..thanks for inspiring :)
Post a Comment