Hello everyone!
I got around to getting the über-talented Courtney Baker's stamp set "Look Up!" and I also got a little time last night to ink it up. Beautiful set! I love the font and the size for the word "up". I know, they may be details, but it does matter what impression something makes on you, isn't it?
It's feeding time in 20 minutes for my little one, so I'd better make this QUICK.
Here is the card, right in time to send it to someone on graduation day!
{You're on your way up} Card 5 1/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel, Vintage Cream};
~ Paper: Papertreyink {Autumn Abundance};
~ Stamp: Practicing Creativity {Look Up!};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Scarlet Jewel}, Stampabilities {Brown};
~ Buttons: Papertreyink {Scarlet Jewel};
~ Punch : Fiskar {Upper Crest};
~ Floss: Rainbow Gallery.
I hope you have a wonderful spring day and THANKS for stopping by!
4 comments:
So cute girl! I hope you'll be adding it to our Flickr group, it's just so cute! And thanks for the sweet words girl!
Soooo cute!
Lovely card. I love that set too.
Über???? Your German is coming UP again.
very cute!-love the balloon-happy m-day:)
Post a Comment