Dear all,
It's official: Papertrey's Guide Lines 2 Stamp Set must be one of my favorite sets! Perfect for any kind of cards and the color combinations could be endless. It's been a pure pleasure to work with it.
I wanted to make a card for Father's Day, just one, to see how it's like. Before I knew it, I had four! Here they are:
{Happy Father's Day} - 1 4 x 5 1/2 in
~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamp: Wplus9 {Woodgrain Silhouette};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Enchanted Evening, Spring Moss};
~ Buttons: Papertreyink {Ocean Tide Vintage}.
{Happy Father's Day} - 2 4 x 5 1/2 in
~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamp: Papertreyink {Guide Lines 2, Woodgrain Silhouettes - sentiment};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss};
~ Buttons: Papertreyink {Spring Moss Vintage};
~ Ribbon: Making Memories.
{Happy Father's Day} - 3 5 1/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Spring Moss, Kraft};
~ Paper: Papertreyink {Dotty Biscotti};
~ Stamps: Papertreyink {Fancy Flourishes, Dot Spots}, Wplus9 {Woodgrain Silhouette};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Hawaiian Shores}, Stampabilities {Brown};
~ Buttons: Papertreyink {Ocean Tide Vintage}.
{Happy Father's Day} - 4 4 x 5 1/2 in
~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamp: Papertreyink {Guide Lines 2}, Wplus9 {Woodgrain Silhouette};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Enchanted Evening, Melon Berry};
~ Buttons: Papertreyink {Ocean Tide, Melon Berry}.
Are you planning something for the special men in your life? A barbecue, maybe? A little gift? I want to get my husband a set of earphones. His got broken and he keeps borrowing mine, ha! :-)
5 comments:
These are awesome girly!!!
You are so convincing me to get that PTI set and wonderful job with Dawns set! I enjoy the overstamping.
Those are some super amazing cards. I struggle when it comes to masculine cards, even if it is a masculine stamp or paper, lol. I just want to add girly things.
Happy Sunday!
Oh if you get a chance I am having some giveaways on my blog, you should check them out! artfuldelight.blogspot.com
These cards are SO pretty! I actually just recently got that Star PTI set. I know it's been around for a while, but I never took an interest in it, until now. Hahaa... thanks for the great inspiration. Hopefully I can get around to using it soon. :)
Better late than never with a comment, right?! I love all of your father's day cards! That brown based one with Guidelines 2 is FABULOUS! And I love the swirl on the polka dot dp and the stars. I think I'll just go stare at them a while longer. :)
Post a Comment