Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wplus9 Color Cue Challenge #6




Hello everyone!

So good to be back in the blogland with another card. About looking at cards online, I do that every single day! {So much talent out there.} But I don't get to post as often as I'd like.

Today's card is for the latest Wplus9 Color Cue Challenge. Pretty nice combination! I have had this layout in my head for quite a while, but now I have found the right colors for it.





Recipe for {Just Because} card 4 x 5 1/2 in 

~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Vintage Cream, Kraft};
~ Stamps: Wplus9 Studio {Woodgrain Silhouettes}, Papertreyink {Damask Design};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Melon Berry}, Stampabilities {Brown};
~ Buttons: Papertreyink {Vintage Melon Berry};

Can you believe it's getting to be the end of July?! Me neither. I love the coming of Fall. With all the holidays and the preparations for the end of the year. But don't let me jump ahead, there is still some summer to be enjoyed! Hope you have a wonderful time!

THANKS for stopping by!


5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

Laura.K said...

This so beautiful. So simple and clean, but so elegant. I like it very much.

kms handmade said...

Hi! We'll be in town Friday. Wanna have dinner? Internet access is hit or miss, but you can email me at kmsarles @ hotmail . com. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Perfect card for "just-because" Clean, simple, and eye catching.

Elise said...

This is exquisite! I cannot, for the life of me, stamp SO beautifully, elegantly and simply and come up with something SO amazing! Excellent use of Dawn's colors! I'm delighted you shared this with the Color Cue!