Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge {Celebrate Parties}







Hello everyone,

I'm back with a quick post, but not with a quick card. Although simple, it took me quite a bit to finish. But I won't complain about it anymore, enough..I bet everyone of you is so busy and still find time to make some wonderful stuff. 

This card is for the latest Embellish Color Challenge {Celebrate Parties}. I only made a card, because...ooops, here comes the whining again :-)... didn't have time for more. 

First of all, very classy colors.  I enjoyed playing with them very much. 



Recipe for {Celebrate} Card 4 x 5 1/2 in 

~ Cardstock: PTI {Kraft, Red Poppy, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamps: PTI {Butterfly Wishes, Damask Design - sentiment};
~ Ink: PTI {Moulin Rouge}, Stampabilities {Black}; 
~ Ribbon: RibbonFX;

I'll be back in a little while and until then, THANKS for stopping by! 

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Well it was worth the wait :) - Your card is gorgeous! And you have a little someone keeping you busy!

Christina said...

I really love this! Of course, I am a sucker for butterflies, but it is nicely balanced and a great use of the colors. I don't mind your "whining" either, I had a difficult time with this challenge for some reason too!

artfuldelight said...

Very pretty card, I love the butterflies.

Courtney Baker said...

So cute girl!

Laural-Lee said...

Daniela this card is fabulous! I love those butterflies and the tab in the top right corner. Fantastic job!

Brandi said...

Daniela,
What a beautiful card! Love the butterflies!
Brandi

Karen B. said...

Butterflies in black and red are so elegant and rich, such a beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute cute butterflies, I luv them! awesome take on the colors!

Angela Mclean said...

Super design.. so love the butterflies!
Angela xxx.