Hello again!
All I can say is "Yay for schedules!". When I started a schedule with my baby boy, I dreaded having every minute of my day planned, but by now I'm beginning to like it, in a painful sort of way. Usually, because of it, I manage to work out, make a card and do some things around the house.
For today I have a card for the newest Embellish Color Challenge {with Butterflies}.
Recipe for {Spread Your Wings and Fly}
~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Kraft, Vintage Cream};
~ Paper: Papertreyink {Dotty Biscotti};
~ Stamps: Papertreyink {Fancy Flourishes, Butterfly Wishes};
~ Ink: Stampabilities {Black}, Papertreyink {Spring Moss};
~ Button: Papertreyink {Spring Moss Vintage}.
I'm so sad that the days for taking walks are over for (too) many months! This Saturday the temperatures will be close to 100 F. How are we gonna live without taking walks every day until maybe Halloween (seriously!)? My dream place to live is where the mornings are always cool and where I can see a mountain top from my bedroom window. Any suggestions?
Anyways, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:
This is beautiful, so soothing. Love those green polka dots!
This is gorgeous!
I love the Dotti Biscotti paper! :)
Beautiful card, Daniela! Love this!
good for you with getting a workout in! sorry about the heat, its tough when you can't get kids outside.
love the card!
This is such a gorgeous card!!
This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!
Post a Comment