Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Cards


Good morning!

Yesterday, I was in the middle of a baby card when the door bell rang. The package from Papertreyink with the baby stamps arrived. Right on time to stamp the sentiment! :-) 

The baby boy card (the blue one) is inspired after Karen Giron's CARD.





We're leaving for Friedericksburg, TX, today, with a couple of friends. Looking forward for a drop of Germany for this weekend. 


Card Recipe:

~ Paper: Stampin' Up! - Delicate Dots, 

~ Stamp: PTI's {Bitty Baby Blessing}, (I don't remember where I got the little giraffe stamp from)

~ Ink: Stampabilities {Brown};

~ Ribbon: Making Memories, RibbonFX;

~Button: Making Memories.


I hope all of you have a blessed weekend!


~THANK YOU for stopping by~
 

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi there! Cute baby cards! Love the design! How can you have a little bit of Germany in Texas?? Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Vanessa

Brooke said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Made my day! :)

Those cards of yours are so cute!

Sonia said...

Love this card.... look so cute.

**Sony**