Thursday, August 27, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #15


Hello again!

I hesitated to play this time with Dawn's amazing color combination, because it was a bit intimidating. Then I decided to keep it rather simple and see where it goes! :-) I don't know how medium my pink is, but I used whatever seemed right. I also used a very neat technique for the ribbon I saw on Linda Johnson's blog. It's really easy and I like the result.  

 

Card recipe: {Thinking of You} Card 4 x 51/2 in

~ Cardstock: Core'dinations, PTI, unknown source;
~ Stamps: PTI' {Life}, {Scattered Showers};
~ Ink: PTI {Ripe Avocado, Moulin Rouge};
~ Ribbon: PTI {Melon Berry}. 

Hope you like it! 


4 comments:

Kayla said...

oh this is darling! i love how simple it is! the pleated ribbon is great....good job!

Il tuo marito said...

I love this card. The pink, starry, hilly "ground, with the scallop tree, against that clean blue sky ... this is one of my favorites of all the cards you've made.

Maureen said...

this is so fun! Love the gathered ribbon...beautiful :)

Courtney Baker said...

I love what you did whith your ribbon! How did you do that?

Also, the Beth Moore thing was amazing. I just feel super refreshed and ready to be in the Word (which is so not normal).