
Hello again (finally!),
Although I did find some time to browse some blogs and get inspired by so many wonderful projects, I needed at least 3 days to make and post one card, from beginning to end. This is one thing I have to learn better: that I might not have time to make something complete in one sitting, so I might have to work in little pieces.
I made a card to the latest EBTKS Challenge {with String}. I know I didn't use the string in a very original way, but I still have some ideas for another card and hopefully I'll get to finish a more "string-original" one in time! :-)
Recipe for {Congratulations} Card 4 x 5 1/2 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream, Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Stamps: PTI {In Bloom, Polka Dots Basics I, Scattered Showers - sentiment, Dot Spot};
~ Ink: PTI {Spring Moss, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel}, Stampabilities {Brown};
~ String.
Mircea is doing great! He advanced from the N to 1 diaper size and today his umbilical cord stump fell off!
He is such a joy to us, to watch all the faces he makes when he wakes up, when he eats, when he sleeps. He has no idea yet how deeply his simple presence in our lives affects us. Sometimes I stay awake at night and fantasize about what kind of torture I would subject someone that would dare hurt him in any way. I used to laugh when James told me when I was pregnant that he would buy some netting for the stroller so the birds of prey wouldn't get to Mircea...now I'm asking him when are we going to go shopping for this stuff.
I got to go, laundry calls. But I hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:
A really nice card. I like your color combo.
Enjoy every moment with your sweet Mircea. He is growing, like all the kids, so fast, and every day is full with new amazing changes.
Oh, Daniela, I missed soo much!! First huge Congratulations on your adorable Babyboy! I agree with Laura, enjoy every second, you'll turn around and he'll be walking! And your card is fab, I wouldn't have been able to create anything when my girl was this little!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Hey Girl!
Glad to hear everything is going well with your bunde of joy! What a gorgeous card. I find myself in the studio 10 minutes at a time completing cards myself. Tooo busy!
Brandi
Beautiful colors and congrats for getting some time for you.
This is a beautiful card!
So happy to hear how much your enjoying being a mom!
Daniela,
Thanks for the comment about my new blog layout. I wanted to spice it up, you know with the spring vibe! That egg stamp you asked about is a couple years old and it is by Inkadinkado.
B
So lovely! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS challenge!
What a pretty card! Love the blooms and the polka dots! Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!!! Sounds like a sweet little angel!
Beautiful card! I love everthing about it! And enjoy EVERY second with your little boy, they grow up way too fast! Mine just turned 12 & 9, and I can remember them being little, like it was yesterday! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)
Hey Girl, so nice to see you posting. This card is a stunner
Post a Comment