Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge {Invitations}



Hello everyone!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9....that's how many mosquito bites I've got. Round, red, burning bites. They are on the roll. They have come with the rain, but while the rain moved on, the mosquitoes decided to stay a while. I hope no one ever comes up with a stamp set with mosquitoes! 

I'm glad I'm on time with my card for the latest Embellish Color Challenge, because the colors are irresistible!  When one throws Kraft in there, anything is possible. 

I grant my husband two things that I had never thought would happen, before we met: reading(and watching) Harry Potter and drinking tea. I got to the point where I would finish a book at 12 at night and James would finally think we're going to bed, but no, I had to start the next one.."just a couple more pages...". 

About the tea, we have now a true ritual. We buy the cream of the crop of Darjeeling and we let it steep just the right time. Then we pour it in a nice tea pot and drink it from our favorite tea cups....it's a love affair we have now with the tea. 

That's why the card today is an invitation for you: 


Recipe for {You're invited to tea} [All product PTI unless otherwise noted]

~ Cardstock: {Kraft, Vintage Cream};
~ Paper: {Dotty Biscotti};
~ Stamp: {Tea for Two, Turning a New Leaf};
~ Ink: {New Leaf, Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Ribbon: {Scarlet Jewel};
~ Button: {Vintage Scarlet Jewel}. 

I hope you have a great day and have time to drink a good cup of tea!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

What an absolutely beautiful card.

Traveling Mama said...

Owee! You must be extra sweet! Love your GORGEOUS card!! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so striking! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

Angie Tieman said...

I love this! Awesome card!