I have been missing quite a few challenges, but I am back!!
I spent two awesome weeks in Romania with my family. Especially with my grandmother. She's the most amazing woman I have even known. Just the fact that she made it to be 95 tells something about her resilience and strength! :-)
While there, I found some beautiful felt hearts in a souvenir store, at the price of 10 c?! I stuffed my pockets with them and I could use them right away, for Valentine's Day cards. So handy!
I love #41 Color Combo. So elegant. Sober and intense. Here is my take on it.
"I Love You" Card 5' x 5'
Materials:
~ ColorCore Cardstock - Gray;
~ Paper Reflections - Red ;
~ Adhesive mat stack prints - the black and white polka dots print;
~ Red dew drops - Robin's Nest;
~ "I love you" Stamp from "Say it with Stamps!";
~ red felt hearts from a gift store in Romania.
Please throw an eye at the other entries! Right here. These ladies have got da skillz!!!



1 comment:
Adorable card, good job with the challenge!
Post a Comment