Hello everyone!
Here I am again, with another Christmas card. Based on a sketch by Laura at 2s4y. The paper is from the {Fa La La} Making Memories kit, which I got at an incredible price and trying to use it as much as I can.
Recipe for {Merry Christmas} card 5 1/4 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Paper: Making Memories {Fa La La};
~ Stamps: PTI {Polka Dot Basics}, Making Memories {Fa La La};
~ Ink: PTI {Burnt Sienna};
~ Buttons: PTI {Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel}.
I can hardly imagine a Christmas card without Scarlet Jewel!
Hope your week was to a good start. I spent my day yesterday trying to recover from the weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!




11 comments:
Absolutely festive pretty! Love your snowflake! :) Kathy
how cute is this?!! love the snowflake and the punched border!!
too cute!
Such a pretty card!
Simply beautiful!!! I LOVE the border that you created and the colors are so warm and inviting!!! Beautiful centerpiece and a great take on the 2S4Y sketch!!!
hugs! Sankari :)
What a great card! It's so fun & festive :)Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
This is so beautiful, Daniela! Love it! The border looks great!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Gorgeous card. And such a lovely color combo.
Daniela,
The Fa La La paper from Making Memories is awesome! I bought the Fa La La slice die cut and can't seem to use it enough! Great job on the sketch.
Brandi
Daniela,
Forgot to tell you that I left you something over at my blog!
Brandi
Daniela...your border is gorgeous! It's the first thing I noticed about this lovely card.
Post a Comment