Hello everyone!
What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the sky is perfectly blue...at the end of November! I secretly wish it was cold and chilly and snowy. :-) Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to spending time with our family tomorrow and the turkey will taste as good, rain or shine. :-)

I wanted to take advantage of the little free time before I start some cooking to post a card for Embellish Magazine {Color Challenge with Brads}. The strong colors intimidated me at the beginning, but I found the cutest flocked brads at a discount and that encouraged me to give it a try.
Recipe for {Peace, Love & Joy} 5 1/4 x 5 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Red Poppy, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamp: PTI {Trio Tree Trimmings};
~ Ink: PTI {Moulin Rouge}, Stampabilities' {Christmas Green};
~ Brads: Paper Studio Flocked Brads;
~ Ribbon: PTI {Enchanted Evening}.
I wish I had a Thanksgiving card for today, but anyway, I want to wish you all a
HAPPY AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING
Thanks for stopping by!



9 comments:
very fun color combo for a christmas card!
I love this card. And that ribbon looks good on it. That's a great color blue.
Super card, Daniela!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Vanessa
flocked brads--too cute!
oh, forgot! happy thanksgiving!
So cute! Love those brads! :)
Soo cute. I love how you used the tree! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
this is gorgeous, great job with these colors!
enjoy *~*
Super cute tree accents! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!
Post a Comment