Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge ~ Toothpicks


Dear everyone,

Warning: bad, BAD picture.* 

That's what I get for waiting until the last minute to make the card for Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge {Around the House Challenge ~ Toothpicks} . I can't wait for the morning to correct in the natural light this awful, awful mistake.

* I corrected the picture a half an hour ago, taken in the glorious redeeming morning light! :-)





Recipe for {I love you}  5 1/2 x 4 in

~ Cardstock: PTI {Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Plum Pudding, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Stamps: PTI {Trio Tree Trimming, Damask Design - sentiment};
~ Ink: Scarlet Jewel;
~ Black floss;
~ Frilly toothpicks;

I cut the little birds and the hearts with Quickutz Silhouette. 

Hope you enjoy my little landscape and thanks for stopping by! 


8 comments:

Lynnette said...

Awwwww, this is just so sweet. I love what you did with the challenge.

Laura.K said...

Lovely card. I like it very much.

Courtney Baker said...

That is so sweet! I love how you used your toothpicks! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Vanessa said...

So cute and clever, Daniela!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so sweet and cute! I just love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at EbtKS! :)

Winter said...

So sweet! I love it! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Lea L. said...

This is so darling!! Loving the toothpick fence posts!! Great job with the EBTKS challenge!

♥Lea

Nancy said...

holy cow, that is one adorable card! I'm impressed with the toothpicks, what a brilliant idea!