Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Embellish Color Challenge {with Ribbon}




Hello again!

I found my way back with another card. I can't really plan to make one these days, but I'm glad when I can get around to do it.





Recipe for {Just Because} Card 4 x 5 1/2 in

~ Cardstock: PTI {Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate}, Paper Reflections {Turquoise};
~ Stamp: PTI {Life, Damask Designs - sentiment};
~ Ink: Stampabilities {Brown}, PTI {New Canvas}.

I have planned to use the most beautiful turquoise ribbon that I used to have (I still hope to have it somewhere), but I. Just. Could. Not. Find. It. So I had to improvise with some thread and turquoise cardstock. I'm not very sure it counts for the {Ribbon} Challenge, but I'll give it a try.

Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Laura.K said...

Gorgeous card. I love your "not so ribbon" ribbon.

itsallrosi said...

its faux ribbon, and it looks great!

Karen B. said...

I think it looks very lovely, and wouldn't have know it wasn't ribbon if you hadn't mentioned it!

Kristina said...

Oooh! I love this card! I just bought that stamp set and you may have officially inspired me to ink it up.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Great idea! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very beautiful design. Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

Vanessa said...

Fabulous card for this challenge, Daniela!!! Love every bit of it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Traveling Mama said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!! I love the thread- it's perfect!!

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for the comment, that was so nice of you! I am fairly new to cards but have done a ton of other crafts like scrapbooking so its not too hard to switch over :) I made that card before I realized that my cards were very simple so I have been striving to make more complicated cards ha ha! I like simple sometimes though!! Cant wait to see what you post next you have such great cards!

Anonymous said...

WOW- love this!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning!

Charlene Austin said...

I am speechless! In a word----WOW!!

Maile Belles said...

Just gorgeous! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge..

Barbara said...

I really like this! I found these colours to be too far out of my comfort zone when I saw the challenge but you really made them work! :-)