Dear everyone,
I was aware that PTI's Anniversary is coming up, but little did I know about all the wonderful challenges and surprises the PTI Girls have for the rest of us! { Thanks Laura for reminding me!}.
And talk about deadlines!
Although I felt kinda tired, I couldn't miss on the 2nd Day of Celebration, so I went ahead and made a card with the Dawn McVey's free digital sentiment.
Recipe for {Happy Birthday 2 YOU}
~ Cardstock: PTI {Sweet Blush}, Garage Sale Collection;
~ Stamps: PTI {Fall Elegance, digital sentiment by Dawn McVey};
~ Ink: PTI {Fresh Snow};
~ Ribbon: RibbonFX;
~ Dew Drops: Robin's Nest.
During my pregnancy, I had cake a couple of times: for my birthday, on Thanksgiving, at the baby shower. But never just for the sake of it, just to enjoy a piece of cake. So today I decided that it's the day when a slice of brownie cheesecake and I share a special moment together.
What a moment! :-)




4 comments:
Daniela,
What a cute card! Love the purple. Oh my goodness that brownie cheesecake is to die for! Do you ever go to the cheesecake factory? They have about 50 different kinds of cheesecake. Nothing beats a $7.00 dollar slice og Godiva chocolate cheesecake! Yum!
Brandi
Gorgeous card.
But I'm must say that piece of cake is.............miam. Do you have the recipe??? Say no, I'm on diet.
great job with the digi, and that cake looks delish!
Very cute!
Post a Comment