Hello all!
Something about March makes me happy! The bright sun that hides behind the clouds once in a while, the flower bench that my mother-in-law brought us over the weekend, and the hope of a new season that brings the earth back to life. And Easter is only a month away.
That's why it wasn't hard at all to dig in the pastel colors for the new Embellish Challenge.
Recipe for {Thank You} Card 5 1/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock PTI {Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Melon Berry};
~ Stamps: PTI {Life, Background Basics Flower Power, Butterfly Wishes, Vintage Labels};
~ Ink: PTI {Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado}, Stampabilities {Bright Pink};
~ Ribbon: RibbonFX;
~ Button: PTI {Spring Moss Vintage Buttons}.
Since it's a {Thank You} card, I won't miss the opportunity to enter in the Moxi Fab World's Olympics of Stamping.
Any plans for Easter yet? My brother is planning to come from Romania, but he has to go through the visa interview still. It would be awesome to have him here for a little while.
Wishing you a beautiful day of Spring!



10 comments:
So, so pretty, Daniela! This card just makes you happy. :) You do beautiful work.
Do you know Lora? She's from Victoria, TX & posts @ The Scrapbook Getaway
Girl,
Your cards just keep getting better and better! I love this color combo, so springy!
Brandi
Your card is gorgeous...so many beautiful stamped details...I love everything about it!
Daniela, your card is just gorgeous! I love the colors you've chosen and the layout! Just stunning!
Your card is so pretty!
Daniela, I love how bright and pretty this is! Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Challenge!
HOLY HANNA MONTANA!!!!!! This is BEYOND gorgeous. WOW!
Hey Daniela! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)
And your card is making me happy! This is so great! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!
Daniela, I love how colorful your card looks! Great design! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!
Post a Comment