Hello everyone,
I've had these dragonflies die cuts for a while now and somehow never got around to using them. I'm so glad the time has come!
I made this card for Dragonfly Card Drive, over at Taylored Expressions. The cards will be donated to the Neonatal Intensive Care nurses where they use the dragonfly as a symbol of hope for families who have lost a child during delivery or in the early stages of life. Families are given a dragonfly card while they are in the hospital as something to hold on to, cherish, and comfort them after the quiet time spent with their son or daughter.
As a mom eagerly waiting for her first baby, I cannot even begin to understand what it means to lose a child. It's probably the most painful thing there is.
Recipe for {Thinking of You} Card 51/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: Paper Studio;
~ Paper: PTI {Bitty Baby Blessings};
~ Stamp: PTI {Scattered Showers - sentiment, Vintage Labels};
~ Ink: PTI {Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss};
~ Button: PTI {Spring Moss Vintage Buttons}.
Hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for taking a look!



8 comments:
Love your card. Thanks for reminding me that I have some dragonfly die cuts I could use.
great card!!
I had a look at your blog, your cards are great! Love the butterflies you use .. I am a total butterfly fan =)
Great card, Daniela! I agree, it must be the worst thing on earth!
Hugs,
Vanessa
sweet card, daniela!
So cute! I love the scallopped edges! I saw that punch and wondered what to do with it! This is perfect! =)
Gorgeous card and the border details are lovely!! Perfect for the card drive. Thanks also for stopping by my blog!
What a sweet card for such a fabulous cause. I love the colors you chose to use... They are just warm, smiling colors. Someone is going to love this card. :)
I keep waiting...expecting to see new baby pictures...
:) Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment