Sunday, May 16, 2010

ColourQ Challenge #32




Hello everyone,

I finally got some time last night to make a card. I thought I would knock two challenges down, until this morning when I realized that I miss one of them. "No big deal", I thought, until I realized that if we're going to church, I'm gonna miss the second one, too! WHAT?! No, I couldn't let that happen, so I'm going to do this quick and dirty and hopefully have time to come back and fix some details. And like I should have expected, my photo editing program just doesn't want to open. 

So here is my entry for ColourQ this week, slightly edited, with the emphasis on "slightly". I'm truly bummed, it's crazy that it affects me like that :-)

{EDIT: I re-started my computer and got my photo editing program to work. I'm not a pro with photos, but I'm doing my best}. 




Recipe for {The Sky's the Limit}

~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Spring Moss, Melon Berry, Kraft, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamps: Practicing Creativity {Look up!}, Hero Arts;
~ Ink: Stampabilities {Black};
~ Clear Embossing Powder;
~ Button: Papertreyink {Spring Moss Vintage}
~ Floss: Rainbow Gallery.

They have made computers fast, but they still need to work to make them fast when you need them to be!

I'll see you later! Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Looks awesome to me! love it!

Sam said...

Great job. Love the clean, fresh feel of your card and those balloon images are awesome.

Courtney Baker said...

Girl you are totally rocking this set! I just love this!

Kim Wilson said...

This is adorable Danielle!! :) Thank you for the comment! Sorry I havent been around to comment lately its been hectic ha ha! Hope you can play along sometime!

Jenny said...

Cute card... love it!! :) :) :)