Saturday, March 12, 2011

ColourQ #75


Hello again!

Since I've already had the "colours" for ColourQ #75 out on my desk...I went ahead and made another card for this challenge.




I've used one of my favourite stamp sets, "Look up!", from Practicing Creativity.




Recipe for {Let your dreams take flight} 5 1/2 x 4 in

~ Cardstock: Papertreyink {Summer Sunrise, White};
~ Paper: ki memories {Bloom}, Papertreyink {Dotty Biscotti};
~ Ink: Papertreyink {Hawaiian Shores, Orangerie}, Stampabilities {Black}.



8 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! Love the touch of glitter at the bottom too!

Karen B. said...

That is some amazing paper piecing! Love your bright, bold and fun card!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Daniela! Love the balloon with the butterflies!thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS design! :) I love the balloon:) Thanks for playing with us at CQC!

Laura.K said...

Gorgeous card. I love that balloon full of butterflies.

Unknown said...

Beautifully done!! Such a gorgeous card and a perfect take on the challenge.

Sandy Ang said...

How wonderful. I love that balloon and the clean design of your card.

VC Internet Media said...

Thank you for a awesome article.You have given me some ideas and a different way to to write articles.

Thanks
Vc Internet Media
Website Marketing Strategy