
I had to struggle with the computer for a little while, but I really wanted to be a part of the #34 challenge. So I'm just going to post the pictures of the cards, then take a nap (so very tired....), then go to our church Christmas pageant, then come and add some more information to this post.
~ Thank You!~
****
I'm back! Later than I would have wanted to, but I still wanted to finish the post.
"Thinking of you" card - 6 x 6
(I love the balance of the square cards...)
Cardstock: ColorCore, WVDC - Nostalgia Collection;
Stamp:
Ribbon: RibbonFX.
"Treasure" card - 6 x 6
Cardstock: ColorCore, WVDC - Nostalgia Collection;
Stamp: Stampabilities - Antique Time Piece;
Ribbon: RibbonFX;
Accents: Paper Studio pastel flower brads;


3 comments:
Beautiful cards!
Great job! Both cards are lovely.
These cards are lovely - I really liked this colour challenge and you've used it very well.
The cards are so pretty.
Thank you for your recent comment on my blog too. I'm glad you liked my card enough to comment on it.
Post a Comment