Thursday, December 4, 2008

My first Color Inspiration Challenge - Kristina Werner's #33



        



"My first"...I have said these words a lot lately, since I decided to stretch my horizons in Card Making and take up on some challenges. 

For this one I have the impression I am swimming with the big "sharks", but I hope they won't mind a little fish floating along! :-) 

The colors took me aback a little, but I still dug in my card stock and paper stash and picked the best one I could find. 

I used:

~ ColorCore for the pumpkin orange card stock;
~ DMD - Paper Revelations for Teal;
~ DCWV for the light teal and celery patterned paper;
~ RibbonFX satin brown;
~ White snowflake from....shoot, I threw the package away...

~Thanks for the inspiration!~ 

You can view the challenge and the cards here!



5 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Very pretty! I love the panels.

Deb said...

Nice job with the challenge! I like the scalloped circle and the snowflake.

Leonie said...

Dont know about the little fish...your card is great, I love the teal paper and the tile effect:)

kareN stampZ said...

what a great card - I think you can hand in your water wings now - you can swim all right

Ramona Michaluk said...

Very nice card and don't be so hard on yourself - you've nothing to worry aboout!
The card is lovely - I love the 3 panels and the scalloped circle idea.
Take up as many challenges as you can (even if you don't enter them)and play around with the colours or sketches - you'll surprise yourself with the ideas you'll come up with. Just go for it!