Monday, March 2, 2009

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #43 ~ Take 2!



Good morning, paper craft warriors!! 

Because it's a war out there, against all the thoughts that paper won't last against the time. Look at all the hand-written books from Aristotle's age, look at all those manuscripts discovered in the dirt of Dead Sea, they survived to tell the story. 

Someone, somewhere, in a 1000 years, will dust a hand-made card and marveled at an unknown genius' creativity. 

{I'm just having my morning coffee, so please understand I'm not being quite myself...yet! :-) }

This weekend I've been on a roll with the Color Challenge. Not particularly inspired, but motivated. Why can't those two come together, for once? I bet, for the next Challenge, I'll have plenty of inspiration, but no motivation....:-) 

Before I head out to work, I'm going to post another card for Kristina's Color Challenge.  The picture was taken early in the morning, so it's not all that great. 


"Believe" Card    5 x 5 in

 ~ Cardstock: ColorCore - Nostalgia; DCWV - Old World Stack (textured);

~ Flower from K&Company - Paper Flowers;

~ Ribbon from RibbonFX;

~ Round Scalloped Punch (1 7/8 ");

~ Adhesive Ribbon Paper from K&Company;

~ Star button - don't remember where from;

I'll keep this post quick, since I have to run, but thank you for stopping by!

Please leave me a message. I'd like to hear your thoughts on card making!

Have a beautiful Monday!






4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is lovely! I really like the button! You did a wonderful job putting Kristina's colors together! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute card love the button

Stamping Cafe said...

This is adorable, great job with the color challenge!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards!! They are so fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog and dropping a little note!!

Smiles
Jessica