Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A day of celebration


A new day has come! The day that the energy is getting back in my hands and feet and mind, the day that I dance because there are so many dances to be danced, because yes, the passion hasn't left my heart for good. 

I hope it lasts! 

For the past couple of weeks, I'd have the energy to either make a card or clean after the last one. More often than not, I would end up making a card and watch the room whither under the touch of entropy. Last night James transformed into a haven of inspiration and creation back again. 

My plans for this card was to knock two challenges with one shot. Two of my favorite challenges, at that: Raspberry Suite Color Challenge {Dawn McVey} and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge {Karen Giron}.  




Recipe for {Celebrate}   4 x 5 1/2 in

~ Cardstock: PTI {Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz}, Paper Studio for the Dark Red and Cream;

~ Ribbon: PTI {Spring Moss Saddle Stitch};

~ Stamp: {Celebrate} from AAC (?! - that's all it says, no idea...)

~ Ink: PTI {Moulin Rouge};


Can't wait to see all the entries in these challenges! Thanks for stopping by! 


 

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I absolutely love those butterflies!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun butterflies and bling. Way to rock the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sue Lelli said...

For someone "at the beginning" you really mad a beautiful card!

Winter said...

Very pretty! Glad your feeling better! :)

Vanessa said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I am happy that you are feeling better...

Hugs,
Vanessa

Kristina said...

What a fun, beautiful card! I love the butterflies that are climbing up the card!

Meredith said...

Fantastic!

Karen Giron said...

Gorgeous! I really like how you have the butterflies laid out too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! Love the butterflies. TFS!