
Hello everyone!
Today it's the Papertrey Ink BLOG HOP and I don't plan to miss it!! Yeah! :-)
I've got two cards for this month's theme (text style) and one of them it's even all PTI products (besides the old book printed paper :-). It wasn't planned, it just happened. Slowly, my stash of PTI products is growing!
I have always loved the look of an old book page on a card or project.
"Thinking of you" card 4 x 5 1/2 in
Card Recipe {Thinking of you}:
~ Cardstock: PTI {Raspberry Fizz}, Core'dinations,
~ Paper: Old book print;
~ Stamps: PTI {Scattered Showers}, {Life};
~ Ink: PTI's {Burned Sienna};
~ Ribbon: PTI {Raspberry Fizz Saddle Stitch}.
"True Friend" Card 5 x 5 in
Card Recipe {True Friend}:
~ Cardstock: PTI {Spring Moss, }, Core'dinations
~ Paper: Old book print;
~ Stamps: PTI {In Bloom, Polka Dots}, Hero Arts;
~ Ink: PTI {Ripe Avocado, Fresh Snow}, Stampabilities {Brown};
~ Ribbon: PTI {Scarlet Jewel Saddle Stitch};
~ Buttons: PTI {Scarlet Jewel Vintage Buttons}.
Hope you enjoyed the cards!
Have a hoppin' good time!



32 comments:
Why is my clock showing 1.07 pm when it's 4.26 pm CT?? Weird!
Love your take on this challenge! Really nice job...think I'll follow along...please stop by and say hello!
Love both of the cards and the gorgeous colors you've used!
Both cards are really pretty!
Two really great cards! Ncie job!
Such cute cards! :)
Two home runs in one hop! Super cute ideas with both.
Beautiful cards. Awesome take on the challenge.
I like your cards but your first card has really inspired me!! I can't wait to try this effect for myself!!
Awesome cards!!! tfs!!
these are wonderful!! love your "text"!
I was hoping someone would use the Life set, that looks great! And I'm curious, how is the book? Looks intriguing.
Beautiful Cards...thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous - both of them! Love the colours!
Both cards are pretty! Fabulous way to use text! :) TFS
Both great cards, but that first one just grabs me - LOVE it!!!
Fabulous cards!
these are totally gorgeous
I love these cards. The pages from the book are nicely integrated. Some of my favorite elements are the floral stamps on the first card and the flowers with button centers. On the second card I also like the leaves with text on them. You've made two very attractive entries.
I LOVE your ribbon treatment on the first card!
Both cards are FANTASTIC!!!
I love these, the colors are fabulous!
Both are very cool. I especially love the flowers stamped over the old book page on the first one!
Two cards?! Wow, you got your craft on! :> Great colors and I always love a 'Life' card...I used that set too! :>
These are very pretty!! Great color combos!!
Wonderful cards, both of them!! Love the flower silhouettes over the printed text on your first card!
Both of these are beautiful!
Awesome cards! Love them! Best wishes from Morocco!
Fun colors and great color combos. Super fun and fresh use of text.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Both of these are great!
Great cards! I love the look of old book print on cards, etc., too. However, I have a hard time taking out that first page to use -- after the first, though, look out. That book is history!
Fantastic cards girl! What great projects for your first blog hop! :)
Post a Comment