Hello everyone!
I woke up this morning with two thoughts: to do the much needed vacuuming (my least favorite chore) and make a card for Dawn McVey's Color Challenge #17. It's been too long since I posted a card on the blog.
When I saw pure poppy, I hesitated, as I don't really like "pure" colors, but I think it blends well with the other ones.
Recipe for {Rain or Shine} Card 5 1/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Kraft, Vintage Cream};
~ Stamps: PTI {Scattered Showers, Vintage Labels, Peaceful Poinsettia};
~ Ink: PTI {Moulin Rouge, Fresh Snow}, Stampabilities {Brown};
"Rain or Shine" fits very well to these days' weather. It rains a couple of times a week, which looks like a real blessing to me. Everything turned green again and the crisp morning air is perfect for drinking a hot chocolate on the porch! I missed these moments.
Hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping by!




12 comments:
Very cute card!!
Adorable! love it!
this is cute, unique layout and i love it!
Lovely card!!
Neat mix of umbrellas and vintage label set. Way to go on Dawn's color combo.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
This is so cute! Love it!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Super cute card!! Love your creations :)
So cute! I love the colors! :)
so fun! love how you used the edge punch! Great take on the colours this week :)
Great card! Love this stamp set :)
Cute card! LOVE the poinsetta background! I NEVER would have thought of that and it's so adorable!
Love how bright and clean this card is. Very very cute!!
Post a Comment