Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!


When I started making cards, I had NO idea of this entire world out there that I would be joining soon. I still find it hard to believe how many beautiful crafters share this passion. I am truly glad to be part of this kind of community. 

With the card that I have for today I would like to show what an accomplishment I think it is for all these artists to be able to combine their family and work life with card making. 


 

Recipe for {Congratulations} card  4 x 5 1/2 in

~ Cardstock: PTI {Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Stamp: PTI {Peaceful Poinsettia, Bitty Baby Blessings-sentiment, Polka Dots Basics, Vintage Labels};
~ Ink: PTI {Scarlet Jewel, Fresh Snow, Ripe Avocado};
~Ribbon: RibbonFX double face satin;
~Pearls: KAISERscrapbooking.

CONGRATULATIONS to you all that are celebrated on and celebrate this wonderful day!



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

This card is beautiful again! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Vanessa