I'd like to say again, for those who maybe haven't heard about it, that it's one of the best craft companies out there. Their stamps are simply the best quality. I thought I was "color combination challenged", but the color options they offer are so well thought out, that it did become easier for me (I hope experience has something to do with it too :-) )
I decided to enter a few cards in Guest Star Stamper Challenge for October. Here they are!
Recipe for {Merry Christmas} -1 card 51/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss, Melon Berry};
~ Stamp: PTI {Peaceful Poinsettia};
~ Ink: PTI {Fresh Snow, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Ribbon: PTI {Melon Berry};
~ Rhinestone: KAISERscrapbook.
Recipe for {Merry Christmas} -2 51/2 x 4 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Ocean Tides, Melon Berry};
~ Stamp: PTI {Peaceful Poinsettia, Vintage Labels};
~ Ink: PTI {Fresh Snow, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Ribbon: RibbonFX double face satin;
~ Rhinestones: KAISERscrapbook.
Recipe for {Love of Christmas} card 4 x 51/2 in
~ Cardstock: PTI {Ocean Tides, Spring Moss, Scarlet Jewel};
~ Stamp: PTI {Peaceful Poinsettia};
~ Ink: PTI {Fresh Snow}, Stampabilities' {Brown};
~ Rhinestones: KAISERscrapbook.
I've been using Papertrey products for a while. I use a lot of Fresh Snow, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel Ink, a lot of Spring Moss cardstock and my favorite color right now is Melon Berry.
What Papertreyink products do you use the most?



5 comments:
Wonderful PTI cards!! Love them all. You lucky girl, SOME PTI gift certificates? Drool! Good luck for the challenge!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Good luck for the challenge.
LA MULTI ANI!
intarziat, ca nu stiam cand e ziua ta.
Cred ca cel mai frumos dar creste fericit sau fericita, la tine in burtica.
Eu mi-am dorit sa fiu insarcinata de Craciun si am fost, de 2 ori. E superbbbbbbbbbbbb! Atat de perfect si potrivit.
Sper ca te simti bine si te bucuri din plin de aceasta perioada speciala, numita sarcina.
Profita si fa cat mai multe lucruri care nu vor mai fi asa usor de realizat in 3.
Te imbratisez cu drag, Laura
These are all beautiful girl! You know I use a my polka dot basics a lot. Oh and I love Vintage Picnic Sentiments!
Lovely cards!!! Love'em all. I agree with you Papertrey Ink does have amazing products. My favorite... Mixed Messages, Guide Lines (all three sets) and, I can go on. Thanks for sharing ;)
Lovely cards!!! Love'em all. I agree with you Papertrey Ink does have amazing products. My favorite... Mixed Messages, Guide Lines (all three sets) and, I can go on. Thanks for sharing ;)
Post a Comment