Monday, October 5, 2009

Papertrey's WCMD Challenge - Mexico





I can't explain how I went to Nichole Heady's blog only last night around 10 pm?! I kicked myself for almost missing on such a fun challenge. 

The pictures from around the world were so inspiring, that I couldn't wait until this morning, so I started working on the cards last night! 

The first one I'd like to show you is the one inspired by the bold colors of Mexico. 



Recipe for {True Friend} 5 1/2 x 4 in 

~ Cardstock: PTI's {True Black, Ripe Avocado};
~ Stamps: PTI's {In Bloom, Polka Dots Basics};
~ Ink: PTI's {Ripe Avocado}, Stampabilities {Black};
~ Ribbon: Making Memories. 

I am planning to send this card to one of my dearest friends who lives in Mexico right now and hope to get there not too far in the future.

Now I'm off to work on the next challenge post - Japan! 



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Another fabulous card. Great colors too :)

Deanna said...

Stunning, delicious ribbon!

Vanessa said...

This one is great, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! Those are some bold colors! How perfect for Mexico! Great card!