Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2s4y ~ Kazan's Sketch #39


Hello again!

I'm very thankful for my fellow bloggers, because this way I can discover more "challenging" challenges, like 2S4Y, hosted by Kazan Clark and Laura Davis. 

I'm afraid I'll shower you with Christmas cards from now on, because I'm getting ready for a sort of "craft fair". Cindy, the owner of coffee shop that sells my cards, is organizing a small fair with handmade items and I'm planning to have a Christmas cards stand. 

Here is the Kazan's sketch #39:



..and here is my Christmas card:



Recipe for {Peace, Love and Joy}

~ Cardstock: PTI {Vintage Cream};
~ Paper: Making Memories {Fa La La};
~ Stamp: PTI {Peaceful Poinsettia, Vintage Labels, Tree Trio Trimmings -sentiment};
~ Ink: PTI {Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado};
~ Ribbon: PTI {Scarlet Jewel}.

What are your favorite challenges to play? I discovered Moxi Fab World blog lately, I love playing with the challenges over there, I love Raspberry Suite Color Challenge, Sweet Sunday Sketch, Everything but the Kitchen Sink...and hoping to discover at least a few more :-) 

Thanks for stopping by!




9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love your card! Keep them gorgeous christmas cards coming.... there`ll never be enough!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Super pretty girl! I love it. You have really been making some especially beautiful stuff lately!

Laura.K said...

Very beautiful card. Gorgeous colors.

Audrey Pettit said...

I'm going full-bore with Christmas cards lately, too. Love your take on the sketch. The stamping is lovely.

cnelson said...

such a beautiful card!! thanks for playing at 2S4Y!

Unknown said...

gorgeous! Simple & Elegant all in one card :)

Karla Kroese said...

Your card is so pretty! Thank you for leaving some love on my blog!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

Kathy Martin said...

Thank you soooooooo much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments! Come by anytime! Love your blog too! Beautiful, inspirational things to see! :) Kathy